How do I import from Google Sheets?
You can import data directly from a google sheet for the majority of charts in Venngage.
- Open the google sheet you want to import.
- Go to File —> Publish to Web.
- Make sure you are publishing one sheet, as opposed to the entire document.
- Import it as a Comma Separated Value (.csv) or Tab Separated Value (.tsv) File.
- Hit Publish and then Copy link.
- Head on over to Venngage. Double click the chart on your page and open the chart settings.
- You can now paste your spreadsheet link into the field below and click Import. Your spreadsheet should now transfer onto the data table.