Use the HTML Text Editor
We offer the option to add HTML mark up to the text. This feature is handy if you want to use HTML styling tricks, such as superscript, in your infographic.
To understand how to start with the How to use the HTML text widget? section.
We've also included some HTML templates that you can copy and paste into the widget to quickly apply different stying tricks.
How to use the HTML text widget?:
Here are steps you can use to get started with the HTML text widget:
- Click on the word Text on the toolbar to the left. From there select the HTML widget.
- A new text box will be added to the page, double click on the text box and a toolbar will appear on the right
- There are two sections on the toolbar. Under Data you can add the HTML mark up text. Under Settings you can automatically format the text.
- Here is an example of how you can add mark up text to the Data section
- Here is an example of how you can format the text under the Settings section.
Here are some templates:
<p>This is <sup>superscripted</sup> text.</p><br>
<p>This is <sub>subscripted</sub> text.</p><br><br>
Add a blockquote:
<p>Here is a block quote:</p> <blockquote> This is a block quote is should be indented. </blockquote><br>
Add Bidirectional Text:
<bdo dir="rtl">.thgir ot tfel morf nettirw eb lliw txet siht</bdo>