Enable enterprise MFA to add multiple layers of security to your account.
This article covers the following topics:
- Enabling MFA
- Storing recovery codes
- Authenticating with MFA when logging in
- Enterprise Admin troubleshooting
Please make sure you are logged into your account so that you can enable the MFA security feature. Once you are logged in:
- Click Account at the top right corner.
- Click My Account.
- In the Profile section, click Enable across from Two-Factor Authentication.
- You are redirected to login again. Enter your login credentials.
- You are directed to the Two-factor authentication page. Click the +Add two-factor button.
- On the Enable Two-factor page, select your preferred method for your second authentication. You can choose to either use your email or phone. Once you select a method, enter your contact information in the next field and click the +Send a one-time code button.
- Enter the 6-digit code provided in your email into the "Verification code" field. Click the Enable button.
- The page confirms with "Two-factor authentication has been enabled". You are provided with 10 recovery codes. Record your codes and click the Done button. You are redirected back to the Profile page.
Note: the codes can be used if you do not have access to your phone or email. Each code can only be used once.
- Now, the "Two-Factor Authentication" field displays your authentication method and "Two-factor authentication enabled".
Note: you cannot disable MFA. If you change your phone number, contact Customer Success to change your credentials.
Storing recovery codes
Please make sure to store your recovery codes somewhere safe and secure.
Authenticating with MFA when logging in
Once you enable MFA on your account, you are asked to authenticate with your phone or email each time you login to your account in the future.
Enterprise Admin troubleshooting
For any issues with the following, please contact Customer Success:
- Disable MFA for a specific user
- Change the email address for email MFA
- Change the SMS phone number for SMS MFA
- Change the password requirements for the Enterprise