Using Smart List Templates
Learn how to edit a Smart List. You can add or remove items from a smart list with the click of a button. This article covers the following topics:
What are Smart Lists?
Smart Lists provide users with a way to group, edit, and repeat similar content as list items. Smart Lists offer less customization than combining icons with text boxes, but enable users to more efficiently add and edit repetitive content.
Where can I find Smart Lists?
One easy way to find Smart Lists is by searching for the word "smart template" on the templates page. Look out for the green Smart Template signifier. Click here to see all the smart templates.
Adding or removing an item from a Smart List
Adding an item
- Hover your mouse over a space where you can add a new item.
- Click the + button at the end of the list to add a new item.
- Alternatively, select an item and click the duplicate button to copy it. Click the + button at the end of the list to add a new item.
Removing an item
- Click the item you want to delete.
- Click the delete button on the top toolbar.
Reordering the Smart List
- Click and drag the item to move it to a new position on the Smart List.
Moving the Smart List
- Select the Smart List.
- Click and drag the arrow icon to move your Smart List.