Getting Started as A Guest or Team member
Welcome to Venngage. Using this guide you can start collaborating with your team on designs. Click to jump to a section:
If you didn’t have a Venngage account before being added to a team follow these steps:
- Click on the link in the invitation email. You’ll be asked to set up an account with your email and to create a password.
- Complete the setup by answering the onboarding questions. Your answers will be used to generate template recommendations.
- To see who’s on your team, go to My Designs and then My Team
- To see your team’s shared designs go to My Designs and then select Shared with Me from the left.
Team Member and Guest Account Permissions
Use this guide to understand what permissions are available for your account:
|Team Member Account||
Comment on A Design:
Both Guest Users and Team Member can add comments to designs using these steps:
- Go to the Shared with Me folder under My Designs
- Click on Preview on any of your team’s shared designs
- Enter comments into the comment box, which can be found in the bottom right of the page.
- Click Post to share the comment. Click here to learn more about commenting on designs.
Access Shared Designs:
Team members can use this guide to access designs that have been shared with the team.
- Log into the account or if you are logged in go to the My Designs Page
- Click on the Shared With Me folder, it can be found along the left side of the screen.
- There are a number of things you can do with a design that was shared with you:
- Click here to learn how to make a copy of a shared design.
- Click here to learn about multiple team members can edit a design together.
Click here to learn more about team sharing.