How to Set Browser or Computer Zoom to 100%
Do you have a different look (misaligned text, shifted icons) when you download? Set your browser and computer zoom to 100%. The zoom feature allows you to make the webpages larger or smaller. Click to jump to different sections in this guide:
1. Checking the Zoom on a Web Browser:
On Google Chrome:
To access the zoom settings in Google Chrome click on the three dots in the top right corner, you’ll see a plus (+) and minus (-) symbol that you can use to adjust the zoom percentage. Click here for an article from Google Chrome Help about how to change the zoom settings.
On Mozilla Firefox
Select the three lines in the top right corner. On the dropdown menu near the word Zoom, use the plus (+) or (-) buttons to adjust the percentage so that the zoom is set to 100%. You can access a step by step guide to change the zoom on Mozilla Firefox by clicking here.
- With the venngage.com open click on Safari found in the top left corner.
- Select Preferences
- Click on Websites and then click on Page Zoom
- You will see https://infograph.venngage.com/ listed as one of the websites for you to configure. Make sure the zoom is set to 100%.
2. Set Your Computer Zoom to 100%
With a Mac computer you can change your zoom simply by using keyboard shortcuts:
- Open Venngage in your browser. Hold down the Command and 0 keys at the same time to make the computer zoom 100%
- To increase the zoom by a percentage hold down the Command and + key. To decrease the zoom by a percentage hold down the Command and - key.
- Click on Settings
- Click on System
- Select Display
- Choose 100% or 200% from the Scale and layout dropdown.