How do I resize a chart?
Make the Whole Chart Larger or Smaller on the Page:
You can make a chart smaller or larger by clicking on the handles at the edge of the chart.
Use the Padding Feature to Make the Chart Smaller or Larger:
The padding feature allows you to create more space within your chart, for example, if you have a bar chart with labels on each bar you can increase the padding to make more space for your labels. This is helpful if the labels on your chart are being cut off.
- Double click on the chart, or click on the chart once then select Edit Chart from the top toolbar.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll down until you see Padding.
- Increasing the padding will create more space between the border of the chart and the chart itself.
- Decreasing the padding will reduce the space between the border of the chart and the chart itself.
- Click on the green Save button once you have the right amount of space within your chart.