Using Custom Fonts
With a Venngage Business subscription, you have the option to upload custom fonts and use them in your graphics. With this guide you'll be able to :
Check out the Frequently Asked Questions section if you still have some questions.
Upload a custom font:
To add a custom font:
- Log into your account and click on My Brand.
- Under the Uploaded Fonts section click on +Upload new Font.
- You’ll be able to select a font file from your desktop. You will need to check a box to confirm that you have the license to use the selected font. Click the green Upload Font button.
- The font will now appear under Uploaded Fonts on the My Brand page as well as under the font drop-down menu in the editor.
Use your uploaded font:
To use your uploaded font:
- Open your graphic in our editor. Click on an existing text box or add one to the page.
- Highlight the text that you would like to apply your uploaded font to.
- Click on the font drop down menu and select your font from under the Uploaded Fonts section of the menu. The Uploaded Fonts section of the dropdown looks like this:
Delete an Uploaded font
To delete an uploaded font:
- Click on My Brand.
- Find the font you want to delete under Uploaded Fonts section and click on the trash can button next to it.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the font. Click the green Delete button.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of font file can I upload?
You can upload the following kinds of font files:
- Open Type Font (.otf)
- True Type Font (.ttf)
- Web Open Font Format (.woff)
The font file should be under 10 MBS. Currently, our system only accepts fonts with Latin characters. If you're using Internet Explorer you will not be able to upload a .tff file. Instead, we recommend trying another file type or switching to another browser.
Who has access to the upload fonts feature?
To access the font upload feature you need a Business subscription. You also have to be the administrator of the business account and not a team member. The uploaded fonts will show up for other team members after the administrator of the account has uploaded them.
What is font licensing?
A font license is similar to a patent that protects the usage of that font. All fonts have licenses, even free fonts like those found on Google Fonts. Ensure that you have the right to use a font before you upload it to Venngage.
What happens when I delete a font or downgrade from a Business subscription?
When you downgrade from your subscription you’ll no longer have the option to upload a custom font. If you have already used on the font it will remain in the graphic that you created. The same thing will happen if you delete a font from the uploaded fonts section.