How do I download my infographic?
You can download your designs as PNG, PNG HD, PDF, Interactive PDF or Powerpoint files. The download options depend on your plan. Click here to find out which download options come with each subscription.
How to download:
- Click on the word Download found in the top right corner of you editor.
- Select a file type (Free Download, PNG, PNG HD, PDF, interactive PDF, and Powerpoint Presentation).
Which file type should you choose?
Free Download: If you're a K-12 student using a free account this option will provide you with a PNG version of your design. It will have a Venngage watermark.
- PNG and PNG HD: These are both types of image files. PNG HD is the best option if you plan to print. Choose this option if you plan to upload this image into the body of an email or into a PowerPoint.
- PDFs and Interactive PDFs : These files are great especially if you plan to attach the infographic to an email. Interactive PDFs allow for links on your infographic to be clickable. Interactive PDFs are also more SEO (search engine optimization) friendly. We use vectors to render the PDFs which means you can zoom in and out as much as you want and the quality of the infographic will remain the same.
- Powerpoint files. This option is best if you plan to import the presentation template into another presentation tool. You'll be able to import the presentation to other tools such as Powerpoint, Keynote and Google Slides. Any speaker notes you added to the presentation will be imported and editable as well. Please note: The option to download a PowerPoint Presentation will only appear if you have a Business subscription and create a Business Presentation template.