There are lots of ways to edit images using Venngage. Using this guide you will be able to:
How to resize and crop images:
To make the whole image larger or smaller drag the handles on the corner of the image.
- You can trim an image by dragging the handles on it's the sides inward.
- Drag the side handles outward to extend the image frame. When you reach the edge of a frame dragging outward will make the whole image larger.
- To reposition the image within the frame click on the image then click Crop, found on the toolbar at the top. Click anywhere on the page once you have found the right position.
How to apply a shape to an image?
- Click on the image.
- Click on the Frame type dropdown menu found on the top toolbar.
- Click anywhere on the page to apply the frame.
How to change the image opacity?
- Click on the image
- Click on the Opacity button found in the left corner of the toolbar at the top. The lower you make the opacity the more transparent the image will be.
- Click anywhere in the editor to apply your chosen opacity.
How to rotate an image?
- Click on the image then click on the circular handle at the top of the image.
- Drag the circular handle in the direction that you want to rotate the image.
- Click anywhere on the page once you've picked the right angle for your image.