Lines, borders and shapes
Using this article you'll learn how to:
Add a line or border:
To access the line and border icons:
- Click on Icons
- Select from either the subcategory Lines and Borders or Shapes and Symbols. The icons under these categories are different from regular icons.
- Click on an icon to add it to the page.
Increase line or border width:
To increase the width of your line or border:
- Click on the line or border icon.
- Click on the Line Width drop-down menu and select a new width. Click anywhere on the page to apply the new line width.
Resize lines and borders:
Here are steps you can use to resize lines:
- Click on the line
- Drag the handles at the corners of your line to make the whole line larger or smaller.
- Drag the handles on the sides of the line to make it longer or shorter.
Resizing icons found under Shapes & Symbols is different than resizing regular icons :
- Click on the shape.
- Use the handles at the corner of the shape to make the whole shape larger or smaller.
- Click on the handles at the top, bottom, left and right to make those edges bigger or smaller.
Apply Different Line & Border Styles
To change the style of your line or border:
- Click on the line or border
- Click on the Line Type or Border Style Menu and select another line style.
- Click anywhere on the page to apply the selected line style.
Change the line ending
To change a line ending:
- Click on the line.
- Select one of the two Line Ending dropdown menus (Line Ending 1 and Line Ending 2) to chose a new line ending style.