Create & Manage A Team on Business
Click to jump to a section:
Add A Guest or Team Member
You can create a team on Venngage and add a team member if you have a Business plan. Make sure you’re not part of a team already.
- Click on Invite Team on the top header
- Select Invite on the My Team page
- Enter the email address of the person that you want to add to your team.
- Click on Invite Guest or click on Invite Member. To learn more about the difference between Team Members and Guests click here.
- You’ll get a confirmation that an invitation to join your team was sent out.
- An email will be sent to the person you invited asking them to create an account on Venngage to join your team.
Tip: Click here for an article you can share with the newly invited guest or team member. This article will help them get setup.
Add Members from the Editor
- Click on Share
- Enter the email address of the team member you want to invite
- Click Send Invite
- In the pop-up select Invite Team Member and wait for confirmation that the invite was sent.
- If you haven’t already shared your design, it will now be shared with your team.
Remove Guests or Team Members
Only the administrator of the plan can remove a Guest or Team Member.
- Click on My Team which can be found on the My Designs page
- Click on the Role drop-down of the member you want to remove.
- Click Remove from Team
- You can also check off multiple people and then click on the Remove from Team button just above the list of people on your team.
Please note: Once you remove a member or guest from your team, they will immediately lose access to all of the team's shared designs. If you remove a member, we will stop billing you for their subscription at the end of your billing cycle.