Create & Manage A Team on Business
Click to jump to a section:
Add A Guest or Team Member
You can create a team on Venngage and add a team member if you have a Business plan. Make sure you’re not part of a team already.
- Click on Invite Team on the top header
- Select Invite on the My Team page
- Enter the email address of the person that you want to add to your team.
- Click on Invite Guest or click on Invite Member. To learn more about the difference between Team Members and Guests click here.
- You’ll get a confirmation that an invitation to join your team was sent out.
- An email will be sent to the person you invited asking them to create an account on Venngage to join your team.
Tip: Click here for an article you can share with the newly invited guest or team member. This article will help them get setup.
Add Members from the Editor
- Click on Share
- Enter the email address of the team member you want to invite
- Click Send Invite
- In the pop-up select Invite Team Member and wait for confirmation that the invite was sent.
- If you haven’t already shared your design, it will now be shared with your team. Click here to learn more about sharing designs.
Remove Guests or Team Members
Only the administrator of the plan can remove a Guest or Team Member.
- Click on My Team which can be found on the My Designs page
- Click on the Role drop-down of the member you want to remove.
- Click Remove from Team
- You can also check off multiple people and then click on the Remove from Team button just above the list of people on your team.
Please note: Once you remove a member or guest from your team, they will immediately lose access to all of the team's shared designs. If you remove a member, we will stop billing you for their subscription at the end of your billing cycle.