Create & Manage A Team on Business
Add a Team Member or Guest
- Click on Invite Team on the top header
- On the My Team page select Invite
- Enter the email address of the person that you want to add to your team.
- Click on Invite Guest to add a new free user or click on Invite Member to add a new Team Member.
- You’ll get a confirmation that an invitation to join your team was sent out.
Please note: Only the Administrator of an account will be able to add guests and members to the team.
Remove a Team Member:
- Go to My Team under My Designs
- Click on the role drop-down of the member you want to remove.
- Click Remove from Team
- You can also check off multiple people at the same time and click on the Remove from Team button just above the list of people on your team.
Upgrade A Business Guest or Downgrade A Team Member:
- Select My Team, from the My Designs page.
- Click on the Role drop-down and select Upgrade to Member to upgrade guests, or select Downgrade to Guest to downgrade members.
Please note: If a team member is downgraded, they will continue to have member access until the end of the billing cycle.
Adding Team Members on Business FAQ:
What is the difference between a Guest and Member?
A guest member has a free account and can be added to your team to view and comment on designs. On the other hand, a team member has their own business account. The team member would have access to view, comment, copy and edit designs.
How much does it cost to add a Team member?
It costs the following to add each team member depending on your plan type:
- $49.00 a month per member on a monthly plan
- $43.00 a month per member on a quarterly plan
- $39.00 a month per member on a yearly plan
I paid for my subscription through an invoice how do I add team members?
If paid for your subscription using anything other than a credit card that is linked directly to your account contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to add a team member.