How Do I Add & Edit a Table?
Learn how to create and customize tables!
Click to jump to a section:
Add A Table
- Click on the word Charts on the toolbar to the left.
- Select the Basic Table option.
- A table will be added to the page.
Editing the table
- Double click on the table or click it once then click on Edit Table.
- Add any information you want to include under the Data section. You can also update the data using a google sheet. To learn more about importing from a google sheet click here.
- Once you've finished editing the table click on the green Save button, found in the top right corner.
Change the Text Style in A Table
To access the table styling options:
- Double click on the table.
- Select the cells you want to change under Data. You'll have a few options for styling the cells, including changing the background color, font and more.
- Click on the green Save button once you have finished making your changes.
Changes I am made through the Settings tab are not showing?
If you already made changes to your design under the Data section before making changes under Settings then the updates will not apply. Make sure you click on the Data tab when making styling changes to your table.