Use this guide to understand how to add and edit Icon charts. You’ll learn how to:
Access the icon charts:
In this gif you can see where the icon charts are found.
- Click on the word Charts on the toolbar to the left.
- Scroll through the charts.
- Select Icon Row or Icon Grid
Automatically Replace Icon Charts
- Doube-click an icon chart that has already been added to the page. You can also click once then select Replace Icon
- Search for a replacement icon or image using the Replace Menu.
- Select an icon. You can click anywhere on the page to exit the Replace Menu.
Change the fill within an icon chart:
In this gif, you can see how to change the fill percentage
- Click on the icon chart once.
- Use the Fill % dropdown to select a new fill percentage. For example, if you want 50% of the chart to be filled select 50%.
Change the colors on an icon chart:
In this gif, you can see how to change the color of the icons
- Click on an icon chart once.
- There are two color picker options and each will allow you to change the colour of one portion of the icon chart.
Change the number of icons:
In this gif you can see how to change the number icons for an Icon Rows.
In this gif, you can see how to change the number of columns on an Icon Grid
- Click on the Icon Gird or Icon Row once.
- Use the row or column dropdown menu to select a new row or column number.